Join us each Tuesday at 7pm for our free Quiz Night - prizes each week for the Quiz winners and Best Team Name!
September 23rd Quiz -- Answers link at the bottom of the page. Good Luck!
Quiz Winners: I Totally Recall The 3-Breasted Woman with 17 points
Best Team Name Competition Winners: Slammin' Pints And Missin' Questions
Movie Acting Roles
1. Who played Charles Driggs in the 1985 movie Something Wild, Ross Jennings in the 1990 movie Arachnophobia and Bernard Berkman in the 2005 movie The Squid And The Whale?
2. Who played Angela De Marco in the 1988 movie Married To The Mob, Susie Diamond in the 1989 movie The Fabulous Baker Boys and Selina Kyle in the 1993 movie Batman Returns?
3. Who played Joe Orton in the 1987 movie Prick Up Your Ears, Norman Stansfield in the 1994 movie Léon: The Professional and Jean-Baptiste Emmanuel Zorg in the 1997 movie The Fifth Element?
4. Who played Hattie in the 1980 movie Pretty Baby, Jane Spofford in the 1987 movie The Witches Of Eastwick and Sister Helen Prejean in the 1995 movie Dead Man Walking?
1. What ancestor of modern day cattle, which was found throughout Europe and parts of Asia, became extinct in the early part of the 17th Century?
2. The Dodo Bird, driven to extinction in the 17th Century, lived exclusively on what island in the Indian Ocean?
3. Despite its name, the marsupial known as the Tasmanian Tiger, extinct since the 1930s, closely resembled what animal?
4. What large, flightless bird, native to New Zealand, became extinct sometime in the 15th Century?
1. What 1970s sitcom family had a bi-racial couple named Helen and Tom living in their building?
2. What well-known sitcom neighbor was married to Maude, is now to married to Edna and has two sons named Todd and Rod?
3. What was the first and last name of the always half-hidden neighbor on the 1990s sitcom Home Improvement?
4. The eldest son of the family featured in what sitcom, which ran from 1985 to 1992, had a best friend whose nickname was Boner?
1. World War I Commander? Four letters – third letter is “C”.
2. Periods in a Polo match? Seven letters – fourth letter is “K”.
3. Second animal on an alphabetical list? Eight letters – fifth letter is “W”.
4. Trumpet-like instrument? Ten letters – sixth letter is “L”.
Rock Music Trivia
1. What recording artist’s second and last names are Rogers and Nelson?
2. Who did The Beatles hire to produce the once shelved album that was released as Let It Be in 1970?
3. Singer Shakira was born in what country?
4. Contra, one of the best selling albums of 2010, features a Polaroid picture of a woman on its cover, which was used without permission, causing the band to be sued by the woman shown. What band released the album?