Join us each Tuesday at 7pm for our free Quiz Night - prizes each week for the Quiz winners and Best Team Name!
October 21st Quiz -- Answers link at the bottom of the page. Good Luck!
Quiz Winners: CNN's New Slogan: "Holy Crap, We're All Gonna Die" with 19 points
Best Team Name Competition Winners: Adrian Peterson's Daycare, LLC
1. Who was the only one of the seven actors who played the title characters in the 1960 movie The Magnificent Seven to appear in the 1966 sequel Return Of The Seven?
2. Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Bradley Cooper, Dave Bautista and Vin Diesel collectively play what group in a movie released earlier this year?
3. Mikey, Mouth, Data, Brand, Andy and Stef were collectively known as what in an adventure movie from 1985?
4. Gabriel Byrne, Benicio del Toro, Stephen Baldwin, Kevin Pollack and Kevin Spacey play a group of men, collectively known as The Usual Suspects, in a 1995 movie. From what classic 1942 movie does the phrase “the usual suspects” originate?
Ten Letter Words Beginning with “G”
1. Slugs and snails?
2. Word lists?
3. Drifted toward?
1. What is the non-chemical nickname for the chemical compound N2O?
2. What is the common name for the chemical compound H2O2?
3. What pungent gas has the chemical formula NH3?
4. What is the common name of the gas produced by ruminants, whose chemical formula is CH4?
College Football Conferences
1. Miami Of Ohio, Ball State and Kent State all play in what conference?
2. How many teams currently play in the Big Ten Conference?
3. Indiana State plays in what conference that’s named for a river basin?
4. Brown, Columbia, Cornell, Dartmouth, Harvard, Princeton, Yale and what other school make up the eight members of the Ivy League Conference?
Rock Band Personnel
1. Who played keyboards with Elvis Costello’s one time backing band The Attractions, a musician who still frequently joins him on tour?
2. Boyd Tinsley plays violin with what band known for their live shows and large fan base?
3. Which one of The Beatles played bass guitar when they were still actively touring?
4. Debbi Peterson plays drums and her sister Vicki Peterson plays guitar in what all-girl band that had a number of hits in the 1980s?