Join us each Tuesday at 7pm for our free Quiz Night - prizes each week for the Quiz winners and Best Team Name!
April 8th Quiz -- Answers link at the bottom of the page. Good Luck!
Quiz Winners: Blue Holler, Gold Stagger with 16 points
Best Team Name Competition Winners: New Policy: Two Chicks OK At Chick-Fil-A
1. The song Everything Is Awesome is featured in what movie released earlier this year?
2. What is the name of the snowman in the 2013 movie Frozen?
3. What Pixar movie from 2012 was set in the Highlands of Scotland?
4. A 2006 direct to DVD sequel to what 1942 Disney movie holds the record for the longest time span between original movie and sequel?
April History – Part One
1. The Pony Express began on April 3rd 1860 when mail was brought to Sacramento, California using a relay team of horseback riders from the city of St. Joseph, located in what state?
2. Which of the following countries was not one of the original twelve countries to sign the treaty that formed the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) on April 4th 1949: Belgium, France, Spain, Portugal, Iceland?
3. The first ever Space Shuttle launch took place on April 12th 1981. What was the name of that Space Shuttle?
4. On April 12th 1934 the highest surface wind speed on record, 231 mph, was recorded at a New Hampshire observatory located on what mountain?
1. What book by Dr. Seuss was created as a result of a bet with his publisher that he couldn’t write a whole book using only fifty words?
2. What Dr. Seuss creatures come in two varieties: Plain and Star-Bellied?
3. What are the missing words in the following Dr. Seuss book title: I Had Trouble In Getting To _____ ?
4. What character, who later appears in another Dr. Seuss book, is persuaded by a bird named Mayzie to sit on her egg while she takes a vacation in Palm Beach?
Baseball Hall of Fame
1. Johannes Peter Wagner, a shortstop who played for twenty years and was inducted into the hall of Fame in 1936, was better known by what first name?
2. What shortstop and center fielder who retired in 1993 after twenty years with the Milwaukee Brewers comes last alphabetically on the list of Baseball Hall of Famers?
3. What three former members of the Atlanta Braves, two pitchers and one manager, will be inducted into the Hall of Fame later this year?
4. What position is most represented in the Baseball Hall of Fame?
Musical Fun Facts
1. The name of the band Death Cab For Cutie comes from a song performed by the Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band in what movie starring The Beatles?
2. The Bob Dylan song Girl Of The North Country features the exact same two lines in its chorus that are featured in the chorus of what song by Simon & Garfunkel?
3. On what classic 1991 album can a six minute forty-three second hidden track called Endless, Nameless be heard after roughly ten minutes of silence following the end of the last listed track?
4. What now defunct British band, known for their extreme left wing views, released an album in 2007 known as the The Boy Bands Have Won, but whose full title is 865 characters long and is, according to the Guinness Book of World Records, the longest album title on record?